The Magnezyty Foundation was established in 2019 by members of the management board of Zakłady Magnezytowe “ROPCZYCE” S.A. and by the company Zakłady Magnezytowe “ROPCZYCE” S.A.
The Foundation’s goals include:
- conducting charity activities on various levels;
- supporting parishes, pastoral ministries and other types of organizations in which the traditional Catholic liturgy is cultivated;
- conducting activities for the benefit of culture, including the national and religious culture by providing organizational and financial assistance to those promoting such values;
- conducting activities of a social nature by providing material aid to people in a very difficult financial situation;
- providing help to ill people, including those waiting for difficult or expensive medical treatments;
- providing financial aid to hospitals and other medical facilities;
- providing financial aid to educational and care institutions;
- promotion and dissemination of physical culture and sport in Poland and abroad;
- providing organizational and financial assistance for conducting educational activities relating to the health protection, preventive healthcare, physical culture and a healthy lifestyle as well as the national and religious culture, patriotism, citizenship and democracy;
- supporting children, youth and students in the access to education, science, culture and sport;
- providing organizational and financial assistance to animal welfare organizations as well as supporting activities aimed at preventing animal homelessness and cruelty.
The Magnezyty Foundation was registered in the National Court Register on July 23, 2019.
ul. Przemysłowa 1B